Mark Smith is an experienced software architect, technical author,
and standards expert. Mark's expertise includes:
Mark is widely recognized as an authority on directory services and is coauthor
of two popular books on LDAP.
Prior to founding Pearl Crescent, Mark was employed by Netscape where he
served as software architect for Netscape Directory Server and contributed
to many of the Netscape and iPlanet/Sun server products.
- Software architecture and design of client, server, and mobile
many languages, including Go, Perl, Java®, and PHP.
- More than 10 years experience developing apps for iPhone® and other iOS® devices.
- More than 20 years of experience with the Mozilla code, covering many areas
updater, ldap, nspr, nss, browser, network, xpcom, mailnews, imaging, dom.
- Creating extensions for Firefox and other Mozilla applications.
- Creating applications using Mozilla technology.
- Developing apps for Android™ devices using React Native.
- Expert in Internet protocols and the integration of clients with
Copyright © 2006-2019 Pearl Crescent, LLC
Some terms are trademarks of their respective owners.